Skip to content
Sterling Silver with Plating
- Avoid contact with water, perfume and chemicals. Prolonged contact with these elements will cause your plated jewelry to tarnish over time.
- Put jewelry on after applying make-up and remove before bathing, swimming and exercise.
- After wear, use a soft cloth for a gentle wipe down of your jewelry to clean off make up and skin oils.
Store your jewelry in the air-tight ziploc bag with the black anti-tarnish square tab provided. Keep jewelry separate to prevent scratching of stones and metal.
Do not use a silver polishing cloth on your plated jewelry as it will strip the plating off.
- To clean, use a soft toothbrush with warm soapy water. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft non-abrasive cloth. Once the piece is fully dry, return to storage.
- Plated sterling silver jewelry will naturally tarnish over time as the base material, sterling silver, will tarnish due to exposure to air. Plating may fade off slightly over time, depending on wear and the amount of care taken.